Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trey

Here is a quick story for you. Jenni you will appreciate this!

Last night I was laying in bed with Keith. Trey was having a real had time settling down so we were letting him run around for a few minutes. At one point he climbed on the bed with us and started kicking his feet. I scolded him telling him he needed to not kick because he could accidentally kick my tummy and hurt the baby. When he didn't stop, Keith got after him, threatening to spank him. Trey turned to Keith and said, " I'm going to kick you in the eye and then you won't be able to see me!" Keith and I looked at each other and started laughing. He had it all figured out, if his dad couldn't see him he couldn't get a spanking. I know laughing isn't right, but it was one of those times we just couldn't help it. Anyway, when we laughed Trey quit kicking and eventually settled down.

No comments: