Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Appointment Update

I had my 27 week appointment today. I think that Heavenly Father is trying to make sure that I am okay with being done having kids after this one arrives. So now besides having placenta previa, I failed the 1 hour glucose test so I have to have the 3 hour test done. And I am measuring 37 weeks instead of 27 weeks and the baby is breech!!! The only good I have to report is that I have good blood pressure still and I am not gaining a ton of weight. On top of it, we won't be eligible for new insurance with Walgreen's until around September 6th. So i really need to make it past that date. And my doctor keeps reiterating the fact that we probablly should not try to make it to Providence and that Del Sol is really ok, but I just can't get past the fact that Trevor was born and died at Del Sol and I think the memories alone would put me into a panic attack. I am afraid of history repeating itself there, and I just don't want to take the chance. On top of it, the Doctor's that took care of Trey when he was born are from Providence Memorial Hospital and I really trust their abilities after they took care of Trey. (And Alice is there!) So that's where we're at now. I really need to keep this baby in for another 4 weeks at least (7 would be ideal) so keep us in your prayers!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Joy you make me a nervous wreck! You make my mom an even more nervous wreck. yeah, I really hope you could make it to Providence, we all know that is the best. And he will need his Lala to take care of him! Those stories of Trey are hilarious! I miss that kid. I hate that I missed out on my El Paso visit and didn't even get to see your house. Maybe I can come sometime in the fall when baby is born. Have you decided on a name yet? Don't you dare get out of bed!!

Clayton and Niki said...

We are always praying for you! I think things happen like this so that once the kids get here... Heavenly Father knows we'll REALLY REALLY appreciate them. I guess he wants me to appreciate the crap out of mine. He sure is making me wait a long time for them! haha
In the mean time, just take it easy and let Uncle Keith do everything for you! :)
Love you!!