Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for all the warm wishes!! Everyone was surprised that I have a blog. Well, that was kind of on purpose. I have a hard time putting myself out there for everyone to see. If I suck at blogging, everyone will know. So anyway, we were with Alice talking to Jenni on the phone and Emma blabbed that I had one, so that was the end of my secret blogging. And now that the word is out I will have to do a better job. I'm going to have to get the rest of you to give me lessons in blogging, because I have no idea how to add half the stuff you have on yours!!!

3 comments:

RonJohn said...

Come on over joy and we can blog it up while the kids run wild!

dustin and amy said...

Yea! You are a blogger! I'm soo excited to keep up with you guys now! I think everyone in the family should have one. It's a great way to keep in contact with eachother, not to mention that it is a great journal. Congrats on the new bun in the oven also, we are so excited for you!

Mom and Dad said...

So glad to see you recording those fun moments. I had fun reading them...keep going. You are now on my "favorites" list so I can check up on you every day! (By the way, this is your mother even though it is listed as John)