Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Official!


We are expecting a new member of Team Larson in early November!! I know the word has been slowly getting out, but I didn't want to jinx anything until I actually saw that little heart beating in an ultrasound. Plus, it's still early. I am only 7 weeks pregnant, so I still have at least 5 weeks to go until I feel relatively safe that this pregnancy is going to last. Anyway, we are cautiously excited and are happy to share our news with everyone! The picture doesn't do the ultrasound justice, but the little white blob above the word "Here" is the baby. Have fun trying to see anything!!!

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you!! Another baby! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw you on Jen's blog! I'm so excited! I loved reading your stories - I was laughing out loud at a couple of them. Welcome to the blogging world, even though it's a little late. Miss you.

Melanie and Jarom said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Last to know I guess! yay I loved all your stories! And I'm so excited to be prego with you! We'll be praying for you to keep this Larson.

Amanda said...

Joy---- this is Amanda Brown, I did not know you had a blog!!! How fun!!!! and Congrats on the baby--- I am sure everything is going to be great!!!

Clayton and Niki said...

Aunt Joy!!!!! Woo-Hoo! Congratulations on the new Larson addition. I'm so excited for you guys, hopefully we'll be in the same boat soon. I guess we'll just have to be patient. Your blog is so cute...but I guess we shouldn't have expected anything else from you. Love you!!