Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I know, I know...

I am not good at posting. So here is the latest. We had a busy summer full of Family Reunions, Young Women events, and trips! I enjoyed them all and was so glad to visit with my family and friends. I was especially glad to be able to visit with my Grandparents. Shortly after we were there my Grandpa passed away. He was a great man and I will miss him. I was able to return to attend the funeral and will always be greatful for that. Thank you Keith!

Emma started school the beginning of August and I am glad to finally be getting into a routine again. Emma has started taking Ballet at British Ballet. She is really liking it! Also, Trent turned on September 11th! He started walking about 4 weeks ago and he is into EVERYTHING!!! Trey is his normal happy self. Our yard is in the process of being landscaped and Trey is so excited to finally have grass in the backyard so he can go out and play! He asks me everyday when they will be done.

Finally, here are some of our more recent pics from the summer. Thanks for a great summer everyone!!




2 comments:

RonJohn said...

i love miss emmas pic. so beautiful. How is it that trent in already one. holy crap. And im sure my boys will be excited to play in your backyard with trey. Give us a call when its all done. or before then, i guess. haha

abi said...

Yay! Good to see you blogging! Miss you guys!