Friday, April 17, 2009

Still no camera

My camera is still missing so I have resorted to using the old one. Here are a few highlights of the last couple months.



This is from Trey's birthday. I can't believe he is 4 years old. However, he refused to be 4 until we sang Happy Birthday and he blew out the candles on his cake. Funny kid!

These are a few pictures I took on Easter Sunday. Keith was already at work when the kids got ready for church. So these were for his benefit.




My sweet Emma.



Trey insisted on holding the basketball he got in his Easter basket.


Of course there is slober on Trent's shirt! He even had a bib on until just before I took the pictures.

3 comments:

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Cute Pictures!!

Sheila said...

Joy, Trent looks just like your Dad! Wow! :)

Mauzy Fam said...

Love the updates! What cuties you have. How funny that someone said that Trent looks like your dad because I was going to say that Trent looks just like Keith. I miss all you El Paso folk! Love ya!