Monday, June 30, 2008

Only My Kids!

Yesterday evening was really nice so Keith and I decided to sit out on the driveway and watch the kids ride their bikes around our culdasac. There were several other families out and Emma is so friendly and outgoing she made friends with a little girl across the street. Keith and I decided we should go introduce ourselves to them and we all sat talking while the kids played. While doing this we turn to look at the kids and Trey has his pants down to his ankles PEEING in the neighbors rocks! I was mortified!!! Keith ran over and pulled up his pants, but everyone saw so we couldn't pretend like it didn't happen. I apologized profusely and they all laughed and said at least he was potty trained. It was humiliating! After we got home Keith and I were talking and we decided it wasn't as bad as Emma's escapade in Albuquerque. Emma was 2. We had been invited to a family's house for dinner. They were a very nice, proper family from our ward with 4 little girls. We were having a good time and then all of a sudden Emma runs out from the girls room STARK NAKED! She had stripped off all her clothes and was running around the house laughing. Talk about embarassing! So although Trey's peeing in the neighbor's yard was bad, Emma still takes the cake!!

5 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

What is it with kids and striping down! Dallin is famous for pulling down his pants and peeing where ever he pleases. He also has no problem being naked in front of ANYONE!! Too funny.

Van and Rhonda said...

Aren't kids great!! I have a BIG kid named Van that STILL likes to pee in our front yard. Luckily we don't have neighbors :) It is a guy thing! Those stories are hilarious Joy! That is what keeps us young. I am glad to see you are blogging again. I have a blog called "Larson Legacy" I only have done my first post but I will post about Alexa and her funeral. Stay off your feet Joy we want this baby boy to be healthy and full term. We love you guys, and thank Keith for helping out Miss Niki I forgot to when I saw you guys. Love you, Rhonda

RonJohn said...

hahahahahahahaha now thats funny!!! Welcome to the neighborhood! Now you guys are going to be known as the people with the pee kid haha love it!

Ben & Rachel said...

hahahha that was funny. I love those kids. I miss you guys!!!

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! I LOVE kid stories! We loved seeing you guys and I hope you're feeling well. I'm glad your posting again!