Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trey/Tray/carry on thing

Last week, we stopped at Whataburger after a doctor's appointment for lunch. Keith has just left to make it to work and I was cleaning up the table with Trey, who was still eating. Our conversation went something like this.



Me: When you are finished eating put your trash on the tray so we can put it in the garbage on

the way out.

Trey: (smiling) Did you say Trey?

Me: (smiling back) Yes, this orange thing is a tray.

Trey: (laughing now) No its not mom. I'm Trey. That's not Trey.

Me: (laughing too) Yes, you are Trey, but that is called a tray too.

Trey: No, it's a carry on thing.



Too Funny!!!

So I thought I would include this picture that Keith took of Trey a couple of years ago in Whataburger of Trey on a tray.



6 comments:

Clayton and Niki said...

He is the cutest thing! I love the things little kids say. Thanks for the story.
Love you.

Crys said...

that's awesome

RonJohn said...

haha love that kid. trents profile picture is so cute. someday our runny noses will dry up and we can come visit him.

Mauzy Fam said...

Ha! I love it! He's hilarious and pretty smart too! Carry On Thing works just fine, right?

dustin and amy said...

Love It! I couldn't stop laughing!!

Van and Rhonda said...

I love the things kids say! Can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving time.